1. What is dual citizenship?
Dual citizenship, or multiple citizenship, is when a single person is legally recognized as a citizen of two or more countries at the same time. For instance, USA, UK and Switzerland do not prevent dual citizenship. While some countries like Singapore, Saudi Arabia forbid more than one nationalities.
2. What are the qualifying requirements for the Citizenship by Investment program?
- No criminal record
- Pass due diligence tests
- Sound financial records and surplus funds to support living
- Clean medical records
3. What is Citizenship by Investment?
Citizenship by investment is the process of obtaining a second citizenship and passport by investing in the economy of the host country. Citizenship by investment programs legally confer citizenship status faster than traditional immigration processes and do so without requiring investors to put their lives on hold.
4. What is the timeline from application to acquisition of citizenship?
If all documents are in good order, the general timeline from application to acquisition of citizenship is about six months.